Thursday, September 13, 2012

When it all comes together

Despite suffering from some kind of respiratory illness that has affected a large part of our fair city, our family is taking it in stride. We've learned not to panick and to change our diet to increase our immune systems. The final step of that process logically is going vegan. We're not quite there yet...

I ran around this morning gathering items for our recovery.  When I arrived home, I was greeted by children working diligently on the workbooks that I bought at Target last weekend for .30 cents.

D9 showed me the Division workbook that he had figured out all by himself! I was so impressed that in less than two hours, he had been presented with a concept and had figured out the basics without any assistance!!! They were all working independently and asking each other questions as needed. So cool when it all starts to makes sense to them (and to us).

No comments:

Post a Comment